Singular Pronoun Worksheets To Print:
Multiple Choice Quiz
- You will need to see which descriptor fits best. The goal is to replace the
noun (in bold) in each sentence.
Let's Go For a Drive!
- The parenthesis will be your point of interest and just help yourself to determining the best suited word for each situation.
At The Zoo - What is the best word for the job? Pick from the two that are presented to you.
What's The Weather Like? - Kick one word out and fill it with another. You will need to correct this series of sentences.
- Which word would you use to fill that blank? Take your time to find the best one.
Part Two! -
Another quiz for you to work with. This can really be considered part two because it builds off of the first one.
sentence! - Circle the correct pronoun in each sentence and
then fill in the blank with your own answer.
Finish the Sentence!
- Use a possessive form to finish the sentences. There are several different answers that would fit along the way.
Let's Plant A
Garden! - Complete the sentences below. For some sentences, more than one
pronoun listed above will be correct. We focus on the indefinite form here.
- These are a series of terms that can take the place of a noun
in an object form or purpose: Anything, everything, nothing, something.
- Circle the words that are describe by all the clues that are given. No word bank here.
Spelling! - Use the cell phone keypad to spell the terms that are set out for you. In college, my last four digits spelled "hero". Something out of a Marvel comic.
Pronouns - Circle the correct demonstrative that works best for each of the series of sentences.
- Match the picture to the pronoun that could be used to replace it. There may be more than one appropriate term, so go ahead
and draw more than one line if necessary for each picture!
Draw Your Own!
- For each bold term below, draw your own example of a person or object
that the word could indicate in a sentence.