Subordination Worksheets To Print:
Cow of a Clause –
We tried to use very common sentences that would allow you to go for
scope and purpose.
Complex – We
need you to compose five originally thought out questions.
– Underline the subordinate clauses in each sentence below. Add
a comma where necessary.
Be An Original...
– Include a subordinate clause for each as indicated in parentheses.
Is It Important?
– The information in a subordinate clause of a complex sentence
is less important than the information in the main clause.
Beef It Up! –
Augment each simple sentence below by adding a subordinate clause.
– Choose the best word to complete the subordinate clause in each
sentence. Use each word once.
Clauses – A complex sentence is composed of one main clause
and one or more subordinate clauses. If the subordinate clause comes
before the main clause, use a comma to separate them.
Rewrite Each Pair
– Rewrite each pair of sentences as a single sentence by turning
one of the independent clauses into a subordinate clause.