2nd Grade Writing Prompt Worksheets To Print:
No Gadgets? What To Do? - What would
you do with an unplugged day. Imagine a world with no gadgets. Things like
televisions, tablets and game systems did not
exist. What would you do for fun?
My Favorite Dessert - I'm a lover
of chocolate cake or carrot cake. Desserts are a great way to end a
dinner. Some people prefer cakes
and others like pie. What is your favorite dessert and why?
Jobs I Would Pass On... - This reminds
me of the show Dirty Jobs. I'd pass on those. There are lots of different jobs to choose
from when you grow up. You can be
anything you want-a president or a pilot.
What is a job that you would not want to
The Mayor - What if you could be the
Town President? Mayors are people who run a town. They
decide what to fix and what kinds of fun
things to plan for their town residents. What
would you do if you were the mayor of your
My Days - Each day of the week is getting
longer until summer hits, then the days are too short.
- Make sure you help as many people as you can. They usually return
Ninja For A Day
- This beats being the Mayor. Assuming the gymnastic skills come
Fun on the Moon
- Who wouldn't have a blast up there? Imagine life on the moon. Would there
be other creatures living there beside
Fiction or Nonfiction?
- I'm a fan of nonfiction. Less imaginative, but I enjoy it. Do you
have a favorite type of book? Do you like
made up stories or real ones?
- Do you have any of these in your neighborhood? Imagine you and your best friend are
locked inside a creepy old castle. How did
you get there? What part of the castle do
you explore first?
- Have you ever felt like it was time to take charge of a situations?
- There is a time to share and there are also times you don't want
The Dad Switch-er-roo!
- I hate it when he pulls that on me. Imagine you and your dad had to switch
places for a day. Where would you go to
work? What else would you have to do?
Only Gray -
What if colors just stopped working? Colors are everywhere. Greens, golds and
purples. Imagine one day, you work up
and the world was only gray, black and
white. Where did the colors go?
- It's hard to go by a day that I don't see hundreds of unique plants.