To, Too, Two Worksheets To Print:
Plop It In - Fill those
guys in with your own choices. For each sentence, write the correct word, to, too or two on the
2 Homophones - A
line, cross-out or smudge can really make the difference for you. Rewrite each sentence below, correcting the error.
Commonly Confused Words
- Breakdown each sentence to see what puts it together here. Read each sentence. If the sentence is correct, circle correct. If the
sentence is incorrect, circle incorrect.
Which is Correct? - A
simple check in the box works here too. Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
Rewrites - Again, not
a great deal of writing is required here. Rewrite each sentence using to, too or two correctly.
Pick From 3 -
I find that it is really helpful to label the answer column before
you start this worksheet.
Fill Ins - Another
sentence filler activity here for you. Who can not use even more practice with this one?
- A few of the sentences might need major rewrites. It is entirely up to you.
- Where did all these guys come from? Read each sentence below. Circle whether or not the sentence is correct.
Day of the Dead
- We center all these sentences around the late-October or early-November holiday. Drop that all in there bro.
Finish It Up
- Cap off the final practice exercise sentences here. Which term is missing from the sentence? Read into the context that is presented to you.
Originals - Write 5 original sentences. Each sentence should use the combination of the words to, too or
two, in the order they are given in parentheses, correctly.
- Remember that each form should follow the example text. Try to use more than one form of word, if possible.