Printables for This Topic:
Follow the Money – If we focus
on the quality of our food supply, wouldn't we be healthier?
Time Travel – If you jumped
back to the 1700s, what skills or knowledge would you bring?
The Parent Trap
– Are there advantages to being an older parent? Are there disadvantages?
What are they?
To Be or Not to Be (a
Law) – Imagine a society in which there are no laws. What one
thing would you like to do that you are not able to do now?
– What is the best type of music, or genre of book or movie? Why?
If the Shoes Fit...
– There is an old saying, "You can't really understand someone until
you walk a mile in their shoes." Do you think that this is true?
– A conspiracy theory is a belief that some covert but influential
organization is responsible for a circumstance or event.
A Window to the Past
– Choose someone from American history (living or dead) and imagine
you are able to talk to them for half an hour.
of Parenting – What do you think makes a good parent? Do you
think that there should be some kind of licensing or screening program
in order to have children?