Printables for This Topic:
Prefix re- – Yeah, you need to
use this one again! Get it?
– Adding the prefix un- to a word means that it will have the opposite
Prefix un- 2
– Circle the verbs with the prefix un- and define.
-s – The suffix -s makes a noun plural, meaning more than one.
Rewrite the nouns as plural nouns and define.
– Write the word formed with the root word and the prefix re- and
define the new word. The first one has been done for you.
– Write a newly formed word using the root word and the prefix -less,
and then define the new word.
– The prefix pre- means that an action happened ahead of time.
– The suffix -ful means that a noun is full of something.
2 – Rewrite the words by adding the -ful suffix and define.