Printables for This Topic:
Yeah Pasta! – A fan favorite.
I wonder why there is no fast food place for pasta.
The Wildcats! – Basketball
should really only be a three minute game. That's where most games
are decided anyway.
– The warmth of the hot fire chased the chill out of the room.
– Early Saturday morning around 7 AM on January 3rd, an accident
on I-28 blocked traffic for over three hours.
The Donut Shop
– I understand that sometimes restaurants run out of things, but
your store is brand new.
– If you are old enough, you should volunteer to support a cause.
– When my brother, Nathan, was a baby, he would take all of the
books off the shelf at the library.
– There are many different ways to prepare hot chocolate.
– Jonathon was born with a gift and creativity for art. As a little
boy, he would draw and color for hours.
– Holidays are a favorite time that many people, children and adults
alike, look forward to during the year.
Gold – Father dug a shiny gold coin out of the wet sand at the
edge of the beach.
More Author's Purpose Related Worksheet Topics: