Grade 8 Literary Nonfiction Worksheets:
A Day That
Will Live in Infamy – The day after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor,
HI, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt gave the following address
to the nation.
– A good tool to help persuade people.
The Right to Vote
– Following the civil rights related violence in Selma, Alabama,
President Lyndon B. Johnson gave a speech dubbed "The American Promise."
Words – Darwin was seen in a negative light until very close
to his death.
– An interesting passage from My Life and Writings.
– This book is one of the best known examples of a kind of writing
called "stream of consciousness," which means that the thoughts of
Barry and Me
– The memoir that this passage is taken from is classified as "literary