Printables for This Topic:
Blogging – Is there a regular
blog that you frequent?
Poet for a Week
– Poets seldom get rich; in fact, very few people, if any, make
a living writing poetry.
– Imagine that you are the only witness to someone falling out of
– Describe what you think is happening in this picture.
– Write a short article that could replace this photograph in a
newspaper or a magazine.
Put Your Town on the
Map – For this project, you will create a brochure about your
town that highlights points of cultural and historical interest.
Read | Reflect | Write
– Imagine that a series of seemingly random terrorist attacks have
destroyed shopping malls all over the country.
Where Were You
When... – Choose one of the historical events below and use
dramatic irony to write a funny story about where someone might have
been or what they might have been doing when the event happened.
– Use the picture as the starting point for a story. Whose shoes