Printables for This Topic:
And Why Is That? – It's rare to
find a single article that presents both sides of any topic.
War on Terror – 9/11 really
changed the way we think in the United States.
Claims – Read the passage, and think about the country, the
state, and the community in which you live.
Democracy in America
– Do you feel like his observations still apply to the America that
you live in today?
Corrupting the Youth
– In the 4th century BC, Socrates was charged with corrupting the
youth of Athens.
The Good Citizen
– Read the passage, and think about how Kennedy would have defined
a "good citizen."
Does Time Heal All
Wounds? – In Search of Lost Time. In it, he makes many observations
about the passage of time and how we experience it, such as the one
Robot World –
hat role do you think robots could or should play in our future?
What's Your Position?
– You have read several articles on the same topic. What is your
position on the topic?
The New Narrative
– Do you think that people will one day be required to study classic
video games in school as they now study the best works of literature,
film, music and art?