Printables for This Topic:
Word Scramble – Unscramble
some words and then write sentences for them.
– You can either use the puzzle to help you with the sentences or
The Spelling Bee
– Jane, Hank and Carl are practicing to compete in the school spelling
Be the Teacher
– If a word is spelled incorrectly, circle it, and write the correct
spelling on the line below.
– Underline the words that are spelled correctly.
– Terri has written a postcard to her friend Wendy to tell her about
what is going on at theater camp, but she has misspelled a few words.
-able / -ible Words
– Think of a word ending in the suffix -able or -ible that matches
each definition. Then write the word on the line provided.