Printables for This Topic:
Above | Below – We work on
positional words through the use of pictures.
Feeling Words – We begin
to understand the concept of the words "frustrated" and
Down on the Farm – The words
you are looking for are all related to working on a farm.
– When you imagine something, you picture it in your head. Sometimes
people imagine things that don't really exist in the world, and then
describe them or draw them.
Strong | Weak
– In each set of pictures below, one figure is strong and one figure
– Scuba diving is swimming underwater using special equipment that
helps you to breathe.
Job? – Read each sentence. Look at the picture clues and fill
in the missing word.
– Color each picture that shows what it means to be together.
– Match the common phrase on the left with its meaning on the right.
Day – 4 people are having a miserable day. The rest of the people
are having a happy day. Circle the people that are having a miserable