Group Shared Research and Writing Project Worksheets To Print:
We're Animals! – Find out
as much as you on alligators, polar bears, tigers, and dolphins.
More Plants – Sequence plant
growth and then tell about it.
On the Farm
– Draw a line between the two pictures that go together.
– What are some nice words to say when we use our manners?
– Draw a line between the words that are opposites.
– Name all the holidays you can think of that happen in the fall.
– What should you always wear when you are in the car?
– Fill in the missing letters in each animal's name.