Participle Worksheets To Print:
Participle Party – Let's
have an -ed and -ing party. This is a simple introduction.
Which One is the Participle?
– Time to identify them in sentences. Circle all the participles on the birthday cake on this worksheet. Use each one in a
sentence in the space provided. These involve a great many action words.
Participle Word Search
– Everybody's favorite. Find the following list of participles in the word search. The worksheet prints out very clearly.
Pictures – Which picture
gets it all together. Underline the correct word in bold print that makes it a participle in the
– Write a sentence using each of the following words as a participle.
Phrases – A participial
phrase is a group of words that includes a participle which are used
to describe a noun.
Puzzling – Find
each of the participles in the word search puzzle below.
A Participle Story
– Write a sentence using a participle about each of the pictures
Phrases – Underline
the participial phrase in each sentence below.
More Phrases –
More of the same, but some work can go a long way.
– Put and X on all the participles you find below and use each one
in a sentence.
More Participle Worksheet Topics: