Imperative Worksheets To Print:
Simon Says - This
is a fun way of doing it up. The pictures should offer a decent point of reference for students on this worksheet.
- Take them and run from top to bottom. You will be asked to provide balance to this system.
- Common hygiene practices are vital to a young life. Fill the words into the sentences by using the word bank.
Be A Star Student
- Take them all the way up! This also fits nicely on a Smartboard or overhead. You will need some color in your day.
Polite Imperative Sentences
- Write polite commands or request driven statements using the word "Please" where
appropriate according to each scenario.
Write The Negative
- Write the negative imperative sentence according to each scenario. These are found in situations where someone sense something is inappropriate and needs to be stopped.
You Make Me Want To
Shout! - Choose one of the phrases in the box to complete the sentences below. These can be seen as requests or commands it depends on the context that they are used in.
Are You Done?
- Choose a verb from the box and use it to create an imperative
sentence. You can disregard the capital letters in the word bank.
Gives You Command
- Write an imperative sentence using the key word, image, and correct
Blanks It Up -
Complete the following recipe with the verbs in the box. Once again, the capital letters should not shape your answers.
Fill Those Blanks -
Fill in the blank spaces with the choices given and number the pictures. This can be used as a quick and simple review.
Verb Form - Fill in the correct form of the verb. We give you clues as to what the word needed means, but you have to be creative.
What A Chore -
Match the imperative verb to complete sentence. These words start off all the sentences.
More Related Topics: