Plot and Sequence Worksheets:
Apple Cobbler -
Jared comes up with his killer recipe. Use the information in the paragraph to sequence the events using the numerals 1-7.
The Camping Mystery
- Natalie and her family were out camping one night. When everyone was asleep in the tent,
Natalie was awaken to a strange sound.
- Barry just can't get those leaves out of his field. Barry's yard was always full of leaves in the fall. This fall the oak tree
grew acorns. They were all over the ground.
The Baby Gate
- Just starting to crawl was the way to go. Her family lived in a house with
stairs so her little brother's safety was now a concern.
- Alvin's mom had just bought a new car. It was green and shiny. Alvin's mom had just bought a new car. It was green and shiny. The new car also had so many
different ways of doing simple things like turning the car on, adjusting the mirrors, locking doors, and
maintaining the right temperature.
- Terrance's mom and his sister had been thinking about adopting
a pet for their family.
Mud Pies -
Right after a fresh rain, Maddie and her neighborhood friends like
to meet at the park and made mud pies.
The Train Ride
- Lee was excited about her new train ride to visit her aunt in
the city of Beijing, China.
Poppy - Marcus had never been fishing before. His great uncle,
Poppy, was coming into this weekend to take him fishing on the pier.
The Sleep Over
- Yvette was very excited about having her first sleep over. She
had invited some friends who went to her school.
- Every year Henry and his family like to go out to the Brewster's
Berry Farm and pick berries. The fields are usually soft and muddy
with berries growing in every direction.
The Wacky Day at
School - Lionel woke up and got ready for school. It was a strange
morning as he noticed his parents were still asleep when he left to
walk to school.
- Today Rhonda and her friends were learning how to make pizza.
Her mom bought all of the pizza supplies. They first had to roll out
the dough. None of them had ever worked with raw pizza dough before.
- When growing plants or flowers in a garden, you cannot just plant
something in the dirt. The ground has to be prepared in order to help
things grow in it.
More Related Worksheet Topics: