Proofreading Worksheets To Print:
- Find those marks that match it all up for you. Something is missing within or at the end of each sentence.
Can You Spot the Errors?
- There are a couple of loose spaces in there. Read the paragraph and circle the best option for each
Spell it Right! -
Underline all the spelling errors in the paragraph below. Be careful;
some words may be spelled correctly, but it could be the wrong spelling
for that context.
Fixing Punctuation Errors
- This paragraph is littered with punctuation errors. Circle all
the punctuation errors in the paragraph.
Proofreading Bios -
Each bio has a few grammatical errors. Rewrite the two mini bios so
that they are error free.
Explain the Errors
- Circle the error in each sentence. Explain why it is incorrect
and how to fix it.
Did June Spell That Correctly?
- June wrote a story, but she is a terrible speller. For each numbered
word, identify whether or not it is spelled correctly.
Choose the Best Answer
- Read each sentence and circle the letter that explains how to
fix the error in the sentence.
More Related Worksheet Topics:
Extraneous Details- Learn how to identify them and remove them properly. Some times less is more when it comes to writing.
Paragraph Correction- Placing the sentences in the correct order can really put it together for you. We will look at all the different ways to go about this.
Revising and Editing- This focuses on a mix of your work and the work of others. There is a standard process that you can use.
Revising and Editing Writing- Take your own writing and learn to make it step up. This is often difficult because we read it back to ourselves in the manner we meant to read it in.
Writing Process- This actually provides you a checklist to follow through the entire process.